Want to leave a comment, but don't have a Blogger account? No problem. Click on the comment section for the post that you would like to comment on, and select 'Anonymous.' (Just make sure to leave your name so we know who you are!!)

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Decision Day

Had a NST, ultrasound and midwife appointment today.  All was well with the NST and the US.  I am still about 3 cm, 50% effaced and -2 station, which is where I was last Tuesday.  (Since then, I have had one 18-hour period of contractions that were minutes long and spaced anywhere from 4-8-12 minutes apart, and I had contractions pretty much all night last night.....all to no avail.) 

I will spare you the details, but at this point, we are definitely looking at induction in a few days if Bean does not come out on her own.  Check back later in the week for developments....

8 comments:

Holly said...

I hope she comes on her own!

Heather said...

I hope you don't have to be induced! I can't wait to hear about her arrival!

JenJen said...

Yay! Come on out, Beana! We're all looking forward to meeting you!

Malory said...

I'll be checking! Cannot wait to see her precious little face!

Tina said...

Eeeeee!!! I can't wait to meet here!!

Dawn Brown said...

Hang in there Susan...can't wait to hear what little Beana decides to do!

Big Love, Big Acceptance - or so I say said...

So close... thinking of you and beana!

Lori said...

C'mon little Bean!! I'm SO anxious to see you and know your name!!!
xoxoxo