Want to leave a comment, but don't have a Blogger account? No problem. Click on the comment section for the post that you would like to comment on, and select 'Anonymous.' (Just make sure to leave your name so we know who you are!!)

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Catching Up...Almost 17 months

Man, it's been a looonnggg time since I posted here.  I came to the blog today to look up something from my pregnancy with Jenna and almost fell over when I saw that I hadn't posted anything since July.  I have been so busy that I haven't really had much time for reading other blogs, and my own have sadly been a bit neglected, but I figured that I better do a little updating here for those that still read and and are not FB friends. 

Jenna is almost 17 months old now!  She is a very, very busy girl.  It's been so long that it's hard to know what to write, but here is a fun list of facts...
  • She started walking just a few days after the 11 month mark.  It's been all downhill from there!  
  • She has 12 teeth now.
  • There are a few words that she has used only one or two times (uh-oh, poop, mama, no), and one word that she uses all the time (up), but for the most part, she's not saying a whole lot yet.  She is using 11 signs spontaneously, though, which helps quite a bit with knowing what she wants.
  • She loves music and loves to dance.
  • Thankfully, she loves to eat.
  • She loves bath time and will ask for a bath at random times during the day.
 \
Here are a few photos from the last 7 months.... 


 SUMMER TRIP TO LAKE ONTARIO


 Bath time at the camper  :-)




FIRST BIRTHDAY PARTY









ONE-YEAR PHOTO SESSION

 





 

PICKING OUR PUMPKINS




 OCTOBER FAMILY REUNION

Jenna and her cousin Lila, who is 18 hours younger

 
 Testing the water in the lake



OCTOBER SNOW!!!



HELPING AROUND THE HOUSE



CHRISTMAS!!!


 



 DOING CPR...

  Jenna accompanied us to CPR certification a couple weeks ago.  She watched with much interest for about an hour as we worked with the adult mannequins; when we got out the infants, she quickly stole one and carried it around like a doll.  Then she stole a mask, and before we knew it, she had done this all by herself!   
 

1 comments:

Jen said...

It doesn't seem like she should be 17 months already but I don't know how Cooper is 27 months, either!

I enjoyed the pics!