Jenna is almost 17 months old now! She is a very, very busy girl. It's been so long that it's hard to know what to write, but here is a fun list of facts...
- She started walking just a few days after the 11 month mark. It's been all downhill from there!
- She has 12 teeth now.
- There are a few words that she has used only one or two times (uh-oh, poop, mama, no), and one word that she uses all the time (up), but for the most part, she's not saying a whole lot yet. She is using 11 signs spontaneously, though, which helps quite a bit with knowing what she wants.
- She loves music and loves to dance.
- Thankfully, she loves to eat.
- She loves bath time and will ask for a bath at random times during the day.
Here are a few photos from the last 7 months....
SUMMER TRIP TO LAKE ONTARIO
Bath time at the camper :-)
FIRST BIRTHDAY PARTY
ONE-YEAR PHOTO SESSION
PICKING OUR PUMPKINS
OCTOBER FAMILY REUNION
Jenna and her cousin Lila, who is 18 hours younger
Testing the water in the lake
HELPING AROUND THE HOUSE
Jenna accompanied us to CPR certification a couple weeks ago. She watched with much interest for about an hour as we worked with the adult mannequins; when we got out the infants, she quickly stole one and carried it around like a doll. Then she stole a mask, and before we knew it, she had done this all by herself!